- US citizen
- Native Spanish Speaker
- US resident since 1968
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- B.S. Business Administration: Marketing/Computer Science
- Translated technical and personal documents since 1980
- Spanish Instructor for Business Travel from 1980 to 1995
- Technical Writer since 1995
- Member of North Eastern Ohio Translators NOTA
- Register with American Translators Association ATA 260361
- REFERENCES AND SAMPLE TRANSLATIONS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Provided by: ACS Spanish Translations
Amira Scarpero specializes in translating personal documents from Spanish to English. These documents include birth certificates, immigration documents, diplomas, school transcripts, and divorce decrees. She also translates business documents and technical materials. Below, she shares why she enjoys doing her work.
What do you love about your job?
I enjoy helping people get their documents translated for INS, as well as translating their transcripts and diplomas to continue or validate their studies.
Who inspired you to start your own business?
I have to re-invent myself when my last contract as a bilingual technical writer expired.